What I have done or am doing
This page links to a number of sites and products showcasing some of my work.
- The WebbIE web browser
- An accessible and free web browser for screen reader users. Supporting applications include a RSS reader and way to access BBC radio.
- Java Braille and Text translation library
- A Java library that supports text and Braille translation. Released under an open-source license.
- The TeDUB technical diagram access tool for blind people
- A way for screen-reading software engineers to access UML diagrams.
- Research performed at the University of Manchester on accessibility for blind users of computers.
- Consonant or Vowel?
- A simple HTML game for learning consonants and vowels in English.
- Maths Exercises
- Printable worksheets for my children.
- Learning or teaching resources for the children.
- Dimming Dyslexia
- A prototype dyslexia support app written for school children doing a project.
- A simple HTML application that shows notes so you can try to play them.